Tuesday, February 6, 2007

RSA 2007 San Francisco - Meet the author please!!!

Hey blog-readers. Sorry I've been off line for so long. I had the web hits up to over 100 per day and then I got invoved in getting ready for the RSA security conference and my blog time when away.

If you get a chance please come by the Cisco booh at RSA and see the demo's on CS-MARS, IPS 6.0 and ASA 8.0 I setup the demo's and will pretty much be there the entire time answering questions about IPS.

Please let me know if you are a reader of the blog, I know very few people who log it and it will be good to me you. I'll geek out and talk as much security as you like......

Thanks,
Greg

No comments:

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility....raise the bar

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility....raise the bar
Get Secure