Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Excellence enterprise focused security webinar coming up Thursday.

Thursday morning I have been asked by Cisco to provide technical support for a webinar that promises to be very technical and very informative. Pretty much every key Cisco security technology and integration between these security technologies will be addressed. This is my personal security blog and I normally wouldn’t post a message like this but this one promises to be pretty good, so I feel like I’m not doing readers justice if I don’t mention it. You can get more information at the following URL. http://cisco.com/en/US/netsol/ns665/networking_solutions_packages_list.html?sid=135483_7#~technology

No comments:

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility....raise the bar

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility....raise the bar
Get Secure